AGAR AP SE WWW.INBOX.COM PAR ACCOUNT NAHI CREAT HO RAHA TO AP MUGE
PAR MAIL KRO. OR AP APNA USER NAME OR PASSWORD BTA DO KYA LAGANA HAI .
IS KE BAD AP PASSWORD CHANGE KAR LENA.
MAI AP KO MAIL KAR KE BTA DUGA.
How do I setup a free email account at Inbox.com?
- Click on the "Sign Up" button:
- If you are using the search homepage, click on the "Sign In" button in the top right corner of the search page.
- If you are using the portal homepage, click on the "Sign Up" button in the Services box in the column on the right side of the screen.
- Click on the "Sign Up" button to continue to the next screen.
- Enter your name and desired email address. You can check its availability right away by clicking on the "Check Availability" button. Then type your password twice, and click on the "Continue" button.
- If your desired email address is not available, you can use the Suggestion box to find a similar email address that is available.
- Pick a secret question that will be used to verify you as the owner of the account should you forget your password.
We recommend that you enter an alternate email address as well, if you have one. It will be used only if we need to contact you should your account becomes unavailable or to notify you that your account is about to expire.
If you have received a promo code, please select the "I have a Promo Code" checkbox and then enter your promo code.
- Select the free plan and click on the "Create My Account" button.
- Congratulations, you have just setup your email account! It may take several minutes before the account is created, but then it is yours to use! You may also upgrade your account and extend its capacity up to 30GB. Also, try downloading the Email Notifier – a great tool that informs you about new mail directly on your desktop!